Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chyper Number 2

Ripper
Hey, My name's Ripper, it is so nice to meet you guys
I'm a creepy killer like Jack, but in sports merchandise
I'm lurking while you ****** tell lies - about me 'n' regs
I'm famous so i don't mind a little rumour like celebs
Truth is, i like fickleness, so i may leave this site
Visitin' here inducts me sleepiness like election night
Why? All you ****** couldn't beef less, better follow Hinduism
Also discussin' no rap and just leechin', that's egoism
You ****** got big hopes 'n' dreams but you suck at rappin'
The only applause you'll ever hear will be my gat clappin'
It just occurred to me that y'all hate me, but it feels good
'Cause it's like i'm a villain, you plebeians are butthurt
All you dumb teenagers listen to is drake and lil B
And you try to kick knowledge like "there's no real rap", ***** please
Call me an Elitist, but i really don't give a ****
Shouts out to wimp ***** Pmonch, too afraid to battle me 'cause you suck?


FEAR
Versace Versace Versace that song slap like asap rocky/
Flights and other kinds of nikes lost, like where the box be?/
Me, hopsin, and OF untalented so we use the shock scheme/
I got some blazers and got some J-3's, I ain't talking trails/
Treat them 2.0's like they sketchers, 0 to 10 scale/
Hyperdunks be the beaters, treat them like they trayvon/
Yup I shoot them up, no jumpshot like umm, say, Bron?/
I'm behind your time like it's 93' asking oh MJ won?/
I ain't a brokeboy rockin vans like the holes be tailored/
Bucket hats coming back, but I wouldn't sport if you paid sir/
New era flow, fitted cap, 59fifty too, don't forget it yo/
Sierra leone demons not diamonds kanye talk but sure get it tho/
Skinny ***** but my dick big, if I said it, it's true ho/


Beni
 
I won’t deny it, apathy and laziness is my Achilles tendon/
Rather sleep in than deal with the alarm clock blaring/
No doubt Cruger’s Lazy EP is the OST to my regular proceedings/
Can you blame me for wanting a hassle-free and minimal-stress living?/
But I wonder what would happen if I applied myself/
Dreamed harder and felt like I could transcend myself/
Fear not failure and go for broke in my rise to top-shelf/
Discharge sparks of inspiration and live up to Meth’s “Release Yo Delf”/
Well then I’ll probably climb the highest peak on Planet Earth/
Bed thousands of women and share my seed and wealth/
Find the missing link and reanimate it because well, what the hell?/
Solve world hunger and global warming at the same damn breath/
Ease tension in the Middle East and prevent innocent deaths/
Initiate unity in our pluralistic society with compassion and mirth/
And I don’t do this for money or respect/
Refuse the key to the city and the politician’s gambit and stealth/
I just want to see reality transform if we all tried harder to improve ourselves/
But what am I saying, Breaking Bad is on and I aint’ missing that for the world…./ 


Leb
 
I’m not a born heir, but I’m airborne
And I look fly, but you can say eyesore
Young Psycho, that’s why I’m Highmore
Don’t even smoke weed, nothing to lye for
People so faded and stuck on apps
They start to look like apparitions
Quoting famous lines in their raps
Instead of books and aphorisms
Thirsty kids imagining a tricky mirage
These girls are acting faker than Nicki Minaj
And boys are acting hood just like Ricky the boss
Say they wrap the tightest but it simply is knot
Bragging, “I got arrested for battery, cops tried charging me”
Now he’s got the juice but he’s in a cell for robbery
I only commit crimes when a rapper tries to start with me
Steal the mic and rap like Eyedea, call it Mike Larsen-y
Rappers get tore apart; don’t get to see my whole house
Act outgoing and nice, but at nights they never go out
I keep it real, I stay on track, I always train, everyday
So it’s no wonder these n!ggas always ride me like the MTA
Each one is soft like Ditto, tries to hide who he really is
Copies what he sees and imitates the Charmeleons
Complain about the Struggle, the Ekans and the Weedle
You’re all out of moves! Now come get this Ether


  

No comments:

Post a Comment