Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Leb vs S Mental Battle

Leb
forget about the lame disses, Mental isn’t a dope writer
He hates on Lil B and claims that his flow’s tighter
The fact is his rapping is average and no nicer
I’m surprised he sent his verse in; he missed his own cypher!
Claims he fell asleep; he was prolly on the floor drooling
Plus you skipped DiMES' verse; that’s just wrong morally
Worst host ever? That’s a way to put it cordially
And the only one to defend him was: yours truly
Let’s forget about it all for this dimwit kid’s sake
He can’t put together audio files; an innocent mistake
Then a couple months later, what did this kid say?
“I have been appointed by Fear K Dot, Hip Hop Master, and 666.” Wait!
“Therefore, I am now leader.” You tryna claim eminence?
I know the section’s getting wack, but tell me what you ever did
All you did was beef with DEO and he’s equally irrelevant
Face it, your Y!A career’s as lame as Epidemic is
You can’t beat that epic fail; but I guess that you tried to
Insulting Lil B and asking fans for their IQs
Esco proved you wrong, “Damn, what do I do?”
“Leave and hope they all forget? I guess it’s time to.”
So Mental left to come back in a couple months
But the weight of his failure is kinda cumbersome
On the bright side, if anyone needs a boyfriend and they see this
In the words of Frank, The Gawd: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1098438_334167803384890_1458864193_n.jpg

S Mental
Now before we set it off, lemme point you to the door, see?
 / Cause anything you write's put together worse than this tourney
That's why the only thing you could brag about is your reg status 
I can see your sexuality flipping like the brackets
It's noble of you to take my bullet meant for Barack
 Last time that somebody shot, your @ss probably went to the cops
 I grab the verbal glocke, and then I bust it like a mic check
Writing costs time, but then battling you is priceless 
Your rhyme style's shook, so you're constantly getting rattled first 
You write a braggadocios rap, then call that sh*t a battle verse
  You're self-centered, cocky, to you offense is an obstacle
Your hands block your face, so clear vision is impossible
I'm lyrically unstoppable, the type that you would envy 
You're a virgin, so should probably start getting friendly with Beni
But if you ever hooked up, you wouldn't get hard before nutting
 So quit your front, cause rhyming ain't your only short coming

No comments:

Post a Comment