Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jackob vs Barack

Jakob
Fake ass nigga on the yahoo scene
Baracc like cant nobody take me
I just sip a lil lean
And say introducing K-o-n-c-e-p-t
I been in these streets, saw some one die yesterday
You just sit behind computer screen an type type away
I'm bout to wet yo ass and fry it, call it fish-fila
Yo Baracc I can tell ya rhymes are catatonic
You Hiroshima, and ima bomb atomic
I did 100,000 on datpiff Bouta be makin profits
My game is a perfect square, yours is oval like your office
What the fucc wrong witchu? You thinkin you a thug?
Come to 81st in Compton, try to sell a drug
Pop four in ya chest lookin kinda smug
Ill be laughing at yo funeral "he was so dearly loved"
In your free time do ya smoke weed or play doom?
That seems like something a fake nigga would do
You do the former an you know it's true
Because I noticed when I pissed on you
Your Eyez were low, like a gay dude in the men's restroom
What the fucc you rappin for?
Grew up in the suburbs at the least you were kinda poor
Until I left the house, I slept on the wood floor
My momma was a blood, and she did some cray shit
Maybe that's why I decided to be a fuccing crip
You get pissed if ma yell at u and shit
But next time I see mine I might fill her wit a clip
So think of this before you come at me wit shit
Rap would be better of if gum was the only thing you spit
So before you get started boastin
Divide me by two and get you, so I guess you are the quotient
Ass so wide for 3 guys in side, so I guess you are frank ocean
Is it gonna take 2 terms to realize you can't beat me?
battle me twice, you askin to get murked ya see
I'm the new king, you Da queen, stole the crown like burglary
My crew we are the champions, your queer ass Freddie mercury

Barack
 Informed he's facing Barack now he's left troubled
Most opponents don't survive the aftermath let alone the struggle
Fake MC's slur their words relentlessly
Evidently, your bars i read are embarrassing
Saves me the trouble when opponents lack common sense
Matter of fact, Earl letting you battle should be a legal offense
Why am i pernicious odds are propitious
Rhymes are complex now he claims they're suspicious
I'm just ambitious, enemies ideate a victory
I tarnish those thoughts without remorse or sympathy
Jakob's plain garbage, quitting is the only exit
Leave victims confused now they claim their dyslexic
To summarize i'll leave you confined in your own mental prison
Wouldn't doubt when this is over suicide would be his final decision
Break you with no vocals left you mortified
Couldn't beat me if you were a scholar certified
Furthermore, leave you deeper in dismay
If your life goals to beat me then you'll need to re-evaluate

No comments:

Post a Comment