Wednesday, July 17, 2013

 Cyhper Number One
Dillion
I'm doing a Y!A cypher and I don't even know why/I really should be outside enjoying the beautiful sky/
Now you see there's so many regs beefin/ And Ripper keeps cheatin with the albums he's listened too/
 to be honest tho that's nothin new/ I find Fear hilarious with all his exposing/ At the same time
 I find how that ****** John Smalls is proposing to save the section hilarious as well/All of you
show each other so much affection in this section/ it's as if your all gay/while all y'all hipsters chilling
 in your cabriolet/ I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGATTI/Haha now I'm feeling naughty/ acting really horny/
All these bitches really bore me/One day ill get a degree in Hiphopology/CUZ IM A BIGGER HEAD THAN ALL Y'ALL MOTHAFUCKAS/Ok now I'm just cocky/Ill eat all y'all like lunch meat/ Call me DOOM Mm food/ Getting really hungry/****** up this country/ George Zimmermans Guilty/ FREE TRAYVONS BODY/ let him rest in peace/ By now y'all know I'm not a rapper/ I'm just trying to make this cypher fun/Even though I suck at least my rhymes ain't overdone/ I wrote this in 5 minutes while the rest of you are spending days/BasedGod who y'all praise/Eminem is y'all satan/and I just ate y'all verses like Bacon!/Golfwang.

Esco
Got hunnid milli swag hoe/
Even tho I got that I want mo'/
So I go on a journey to Swagland/
To defeat the Swag Lord and/
Increase swag x1000 man/
As I go to Swagland ****** fear me/
They see my swag level so they dont wanna get near me/
Going to the Swag Lord's dwelling with confidence/
Because anyone who apposes me knows the consequence/
I reach his dwelling and there he is/
Dressed in a black hoodie with his back against me and/
I see him with a in a wide open place/
He tells me he's been expecting me since I set foot on his estate/
Shocked that he's not flinching at my Swag level/
I thought I had enough swag for him to be disheveled/
I demand him to show his face wondering is it odd?/
He turns around and it's... IT'S... the BasedGod/
Using his Godlike speed he rushes to me a kicks me far/
Kicks in the air all the way out of Swagland/
I land on a tempur pedic bed and I have no injuries and/
I later figured out he did it on purpose, of course/
I then go back to plead to him to me me apart of his Task Force/
He lets me join his Task Force I learn ways to increase my swag/
All while protecting Lil B and waving the Bltch Mob flag/

Jordan
I don't breathe, but I need some good weed to proceed/ Nah not marijuana we need speed to succeed/
Okay I'm Addicted, not scared to admit it/ I'll use any liquid to inject my wrist with/
 I'm ill, I'm always in the emergency room/ I make **** escalate like Ron Burgundy do/
 Have you heard of me? My goal is murdering you/ Careers over, but don't take personally dude/
On Occasion this Caucasian's not blazin'/ He's unconscious in the lot of his block's Days In/ Delayed
 the crazed days now time for the layover/ I ain't Jay Hova, but ready to Takeover/ You see me I come off really mean in 3D/ It seems we haven't grown since being on TV/ You're comical? they must find annoyance funny/ I don't give a ****, I'm leaving' toilets hungry

NemoHero
Happiness is a warm gun/
Shine bright like the sun/
People are afraid of having routine/
Yet everyday at six the news is on their screen/
People say that taking risk are scary/
But the worst thing one can Do is become ordinary/
Days filled with deep insight/
Bad decisions lead to flight/
Conversations never ending endearment/
Some leave a bad taste in your mouth others are sweet like spearmint/
I'm so tired;mind constantly fluctuating thoughts/
Sometimes a bad state of mind is worse then a blood clot/
People speak but the words are pointless/
Everyone celebrates but for what success/
Do this, buy that, think this; there's no time for rest/
They say life is a test but you never know if you pass or fail/
The days come and go some exciting others stale/
Procrastination leads to unfulfilling regret/
Don't worry no need to sweat put it off have a cigarette/
They say in Order to be successful you need a spark/
But people die everyday; does anyone really leave their mark/
Your memory is only as big as your tombstone/
Even in a room full of people you remain alone/
Others can join in and add to the scrutiny/
It's all a distraction from the one and only unity/
Of course it's life's biggest theft/
We live unsatisfied and then comes death

No comments:

Post a Comment